We are a Roman Catholic School Community committed to teaching and living the Gospel in a multicultural environment. We celebrate God's gifts through academic excellence, sacramental life, and community outreach.
At Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School, Glendale, we believe that:
- Our Roman Catholic identity is the foundation for the existence of the school community. The Gospel values and Catholic tradition are incorporated into every aspect of the community, expressed in spirituality and faith formation.
- Our students, parents, staff, and supporters create a community, which fosters a sense of belonging to a positive, Catholic family environment.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children whose commitment and involvement is key for a successful Catholic environment.
- A professional staff with ongoing spiritual and academic development enhances the school environment. A cooperative and caring staff shares the morals and values of the Catholic faith and acts as facilitator in the spiritual and academic well being of our children.
- Our children deserve a well-rounded, quality education encompassing a strong moral, Catholic, and academic foundation. An education, which provided for each child’s lifelong spiritual, emotional, and physical growth, it rooted in respect for self and others.